With more than 25 years of experience, our high-performance gripper chain form, fill and seal vacuum seal plastic safely and smoothly. These high-performance chains are widely accepted by both aftermarket users and OEMs alike. They provide endurance and corrosion resistance, increasing uptime and productivity. Thanks to their improved clamp design, lines run with ease and a wide range of materials is handled in a firm, gentle, and precise manner.
Grip chains with wear-resistant, corrosion-proof clamping elements are used for gripping, pulling and transporting thin-walled materials with large surface areas. Sensitive materials such as plastic film packaging, thin sheet metal, plastics and other hard sheet materials require careful handling to prevent damage during transport, positioning, feeding, pulling in or out, stamping, welding, filling, laminating, cutting, stretching, forming or sealing.
Iris grip chains with clamping elements provide an optimal feed of materials. The special pivoting gripper mechanism ensures high-precision handling and precise positioning of the conveyed material by secure clamping. Variable spring forces allow gentle clamping of a wide variety of materials. Chain and clamping elements are corrosion-protected, wear-resistant and treated with food-grade initial lubricant as standard.
- Assembled chains available in stock.
- Corrosion-resistant versions available (nickeled Plated, delta tone, stainless steel)
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Spaced as desired upon request.
- Chains of any length.
- Technical assistance.
- Rapid Service
- Variety of market standard Dimensions
- Dimensions according to ISO 1275.
- Version with small rollers and transport rollers available.
- Higher fatigue strength due to optimized press fit of pin and outer plate.
- Higher tensile strength due to optimized plate strength.
- Higher wear resistance.
- Minimum elongation due to wear and a long service life.