Roller chains with sharp top plates
Sharp top chains are used in the wood processing and forestry industries. These chains can be sold in a wide variety of tooth forms, for the different possible applications between bite the wood and grip it, to transport the pieces without harming it.
The sharp top plates are completely design and fabricate by Iris so we could provide the highest quality possible for the industry while also we can make specific plates for the maximum suitability with your product.
- Many references available in stock.
- Corrosion-resistant versions available (delta tone, stainless steel).
- Specific product on request (Ex: enlarged bush inner diameter or transport rollers)
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Chains of any length.
- Technical assistance.
- Dimensions according to ISO 606.
- Higher fatigue strength due to optimized press fit of pin and outer plate.
- Higher tensile strength due to optimized plate strength.
- Higher wear resistance.
- Minimum elongation due to wear and a long service life.