Roller chains with U attachments
These chains feature rubber pads that allow to transport products without damaging their surface finish. Traditional applications are found in the woodworking, furniture, glass and ceramic tiles industries. Vulcanized rubber pads can be supplied in different shore hardness depending on the wear resistance and softness required by the application. Other profiles Pads are possible for special applications and can be supplied on request. SNAP-ON attachments are available in some sizes.
The chains with Rubber Profile can be used in many different environments simply by changing the material of the pads. The jumpers with Rubber Profile vulcanized on the plates with U-shaped profile is wear resistant and has a hardness of tip that goes from 50 to 60. It’s suitable for working with temperatures up to 80 ° C (176 ° F). The size of the gear chain with Rubber Profile allow it to run on standard sprockets.
Other sizes and materials of chains of blocks can be supplied separately. For special applications, the multiple chains, over sextuple, have been fitted and used with success where a wider wheel track of the jumper is needed.
- Many references available in stock.
- Specific product on request (Ex: Colours, Hardener rubber, special configuration).
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Chains of any length.
- Technical assistance.
- O-ring available on request.
- Operating temperature range: -30ºC to + 100ºC.
- The standard rubber profile is nitrile butadine rubber (NBR) with a hardness of 80 Shore A.
- Other type of rubber are available on request.
- Higher fatigue strength due to optimized press fit of pin and outer plate.
- Higher tensile strength due to optimized plate strength.
- These chains can be supplied with O-ring to increase wear resistance.