Double pitch chains
Double plus chains are derived from the European and ANSI standard chains. They meet the same standard specifications with respect to their dimensions, except for the pitch that is exactly twice that of the standard chains.
These chains represent an extremely cost effective solution in applications where large center distances exist and where speed and power transmission are low (500 r.p.m. is the maximum rotating speed on the small sprocket).
American standard include versions with smaller or lager rollers.
Available with delta tone and in stainless steel versions.
- Many references available in stock.
- Corrosion-resistant versions available (delta tone, stainless steel).
- Specific product on request (Ex: enlarged bush inner diameter or transport rollers).
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Chains of any length.
- Dimensions according to ISO 1275.
- Version with small rollers and transport rollers available.
- Higher fatigue strength due to optimized press fit of pin and outer plate.
- Higher tensile strength due to optimized plate strength.
- Higher wear resistance.
- Minimum elongation due to wear and a long service life.