Lube-free chains are highly resilient to wear and maintenance-free. These transmission chains provide endurance and a significantly longer service life, and adapt to applications where lubrication passage is difficult, or when machines and materials must remain clean, at speeds amounting up to 3 m/s. Efficiency is maximized as shutdowns for regular maintenance are no longer necessary.
These chains are clean and dry, and help the environment by making relubrication redundant.
Chemically nickel-plated chains are optimized for protection from corrosion.
- Many references available in stock.
- Specific product on request
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Chains of any length.
- Technical assistance.
- Longer chain life due to low friction and high resilience.
- Maximizes efficiency thanks to significant reduction of downtime.
- Significant cut of maintenance costs.
- Environmentally-friendly, no relubrication necessary.
- Reduces scrap and eliminates product contamination.
- Ideal for applications without lubrication operating at speeds up to 3 m/s.
- Operating temperature range: -40ºC to + 150ºC