Side bow chains
The basic dimensions of these chains are the same as those of standard roller chains. Side bow chains are capable of running in curves. The ability to use standard sprockets makes curved transmission simple. Guides are required at all curved areas.
Iris chains produce these chains in two ways, using pins of smaller diameter or bi-conical bushes are also possible.
Side bow chains can be supplied with special lubricants or special coatings, or fitted with bent attachments, flat plastic conveyor plates or extended pins The attachments for side bow chains can be manufactured upon request. Side bow chains are also used in power transmission drives where an abnormal chain twist or sprockets misalignment may take place.
Depending on the application. Side bow roller chains are used in a wide variety of applications. Some examples of their uses are conveyor technology, cleaning technology and industrial laundries, high-temperature plant environments, the textile industry, packaging industry, logistics systems and the food and beverage industry.
The listed sizes are stock items, other chain sizes are available on request, Carbon steel nickelled plated, Delta Tone and stainless steel side bow chains are available.
- Many references available in stock.
- Corrosion-resistant versions available ( nickel-plated, delta tone, stainless steel).
- Specific product on request (Ex: enlarged bush inner diameter or transport rollers).
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel.
- Accumulation chains are also available in side bow versions.
- Can be fitted with bent attachments, flat plastic conveyor plates or extended pins
- Chains of any length – Technical assistance.