Standard roller chains
IRIS Standard precision roller chains are designed and manufactured to meet and exceed ISO, DIN, ANSI and BS requirements. Commonly found in a variety of industrial drive systems, IRIS chains are engineered and built for high performance even in the toughest applications, ensuring a long service life.
IRIS conveyor chains offer the user the benefits of parallel and synchronous running, extremely precise positioning, quiet running and significantly higher breaking resistance than the norm. As a result, downtime is minimised and there is a significant reduction of the operating costs.
Our standard lubrication ensures resistance to a temperature range from -5º C to +120º C: a particular lube can be applied upon request for applications with temperatures from -30 ºC to 250 ºC.
- Many references available in stock
- Specific product on request
- Matched pairs on request for chains working in parallel
- Chains of any length
- Technical assistance
- Initial treatment with standard lubrication for higher resistance
- Special lubrication at request for extreme temperature conditions
- All IRIS Standard roller chains meet or exceed the requirements of ISO 606.
- Initial stretching contributes to a higher fatigue strenght.
- All components are heat-treated according to their size and application.
- Precision-formed plates feature shot peening for higher resistance.
- Pins’ surface is smooth and wear-resistant.
- Bushes are geometrically cylindrical.
- Special initial lubricant is applied to increase resistance.