Our more than 25 years of experience enables us to design and manufacture gripper chains to shape and fill plastic film in an optimum and safe manner. These high performance chains are supplied for a wide range of industrial applications and OEMs.
Gripper chains from Iris Chains are corrosion resistant and therefore, contribute to increasing productivity. Thanks to an improved design of the clamps, production lines can operate without difficulty, handling a wide range of materials firmly and with precision.
Chains with corrosion resistant clamps are used for holding, traction and conveying flat and light materials with a large surface. Sensitive materials such as packaging film, thin sheet metal and other thin materials need to handled with care in order to prevent damaging them throughout the process.
Iris chains with gripper ensure an optimum material flow. The special turn mechanisms of the gripper guarantees greater accuracy in the handling and positioning of the conveyed materials as they are securely fastened. The possibility of regulating the strength of the spring allows to carefully hold a wide variety of materials. The elements of the chain and grippers are protected against corrosion with an initial standard food safe lubricant.
- Mounted chains in stock.
- Corrosion resistant versions are available (nickel, delta tone, stainless steel).
- Pairing of chains upon request.
- The customer can determine the spacing between clamps in their order.
- Chains of any length.
- Technical assistance.
- Fast service.
- Many of the standard sizes on the market are available.
- Our own patented dual spring, with adjustable clamp strengths for carefully handling a wide variety of materials.
- Improved clamp design for a better holding of the film and an operation without difficulty.